Weather / What to Wear
We know it's important for you to know what to pack when you come to Wildcatter Ranch. Here are some tips and a there's also a chart below.
Please keep these things in mind as you pack:
- Casual dress would be the general way to describe how to dress out at the ranch.
- Even though it can be rather hot in the summer months, long pants should be worn for hiking and riding with closed heels and toes on the shoes.
- Bring light weight blouses, hats, and sunscreen for the spring and summer months, and of course shorts for lounging around.
- Don't forget to bring your bathing suits for the pool and hot tub.
- Winters can get cold, so plan to layer with sweaters and jackets from November-March.
Here is a handy chart to help you decide what to pack on your way to the ranch: