There’s a LOT to do in and around Wildcatter Ranch. For starters you can visit Graham, Texas just a 10 minute drive up Hwy. 16. You might want to spend a morning or afternoon in downtown Graham perusing the many shops in the largest downtown square in America. If water is what you like, then look no farther than Possum Kingdom Lake (we call it PK around here). Located about 30 minutes from the ranch, PK Lake has more than 18,000 acres of crystal clear water, truly a Texas oasis surrounded by beautiful cliffs and rolling hillsides. Below is a list of just a few things to do around the area:
- Click here for a list of things to see in downtown Graham.
- The Old Post Office Museum and Art Center
(in downtown Graham)
- Graham Drive In Theater An old time drive in movie located in Graham.
- Graham Regional Theater
The historical Graham Memorial Auditorium provides a perfect venue for our annual summer musicals.
- Steer Bowl
Steers Bowl – Want to bowl while you here in Graham? Then go to Steers Bowl located at 1444 Fourth St. in Graham (940-549-6331).
- Young County Arena A multi-purpose event center with 6.2 acres under roof located in Graham. Many events are held her annually including rodeos, circuses, tractor pulls, concerts, etc.
- Possum Kingdom Speedway
Located only 15 miles for the Wildcatter this is PK's latest attraction for families.
- Fort Belknap in Young County, Graham
- Fort Richardson in Jacksboro
- The National Theatre in downtown Graham showing first run movies.
- Graham Country Club Golf Course
- The Cliffs Resort Golf Course
- Possum Kingdom State Park
- Naylor By The Water Located on PK Lake, Naylor’s rents boats, personal watercraft, and more.
- Rochelle’s Canoe Rental Located near Wildcatter on the historical Brazos River, Rochelle’s rents canoes for a fun day of canoeing down the Brazos River.
- The Golden Cove
Wave runner rentals, sandy beach, outdoor volleyball, etc.
- Frontier Texas Located in Abilene and a great place to take the family. Relive the Old West with state of the art technology.
- Abilene Convention and Visitors Bureau The official tourism web site for Abilene, Texas.
- Graham Chamber of Commerce
- Graham Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Possum Kingdom Chamber of Commerce
- Wichita Falls CVB
- Fort Worth CVB
- Dallas CVB